• A woman who is six months pregnant reported that she was kicked in the stomach, beaten, and robbed of her orange iPhone in the alley behind the McDonald’s at Fullerton and Lincoln Avenue in Lincoln Park at 3:25 Tuesday afternoon.
Her attacker is described as male, black, in his teens to early 20’s, 5’8″ tall, 150 pounds, dark complexion with a shaved head. He fled westbound in the alley wearing a red and white sports team leather jacket with a white hoodie underneath, and dark blue jeans.
The victim was transported to Illinois Masonic to ensure the safety of her unborn child.
Recorded as a strong arm robbery in CPD case HX122629.
• Around 7:30PM, a man was robbed at gunpoint by three offenders near Irving Park Road and Broadway. The robbers fled northbound on Broadway after the crime.
The three descriptions:
1) Male, black, 5’4″ tall, 160 pounds, wearing a black hoodie, black coat, and jogging pants. He may have been armed with a revolver.
2) Male, Hispanic, wearing a Miami Dolphins skull cap, gray/blue two-tone jacket, and jeans.
3) Male, black, 5’5″ tall, 180 pounds, wearing a fleece jacket. He had braids in his hair and a long scar on the right side of his face.
CPD case number is HX122947.