Wrigleyville got a break from the recent burglary spree on Tuesday. Nearby areas of Lake View and North Center were not so lucky. Among the reports filed so far this evening:
• Forcible entry in the 2500 block of W. Belle Plaine. Case HX147781.
• Another forcible entry on the 2500 block of W. Belle Plaine. Case HX147783.
• Forcible entry burglary in the 1400 block of W. Irving Park Road. Case HX147872.
• Another forcible entry burglary in the same building on Irving Park Road. Case HX147995.
• Unlawful entry burglary in the 1900 block of W. Cullom. Case HX147924.
• A neighbor reported seeing two Hispanic male teens break into a home in the 3700 block of N. Bell, but officers could not find the address.
These locations are mapped below.