Things got started early in Boystown Friday when a robbery victim stammered into the Halsted/Addison Circle K at 7:40PM and asked for help. The victim was bleeding from the mouth after being beaten in the attack by two offenders:
1) Male, black, 6’3” tall, 20-25 years old, may have “Tasha” tattooed on neck
2) Male, Hispanic, 6-feet tall, 26-30 years old, may have a teardrop tattoo below one eye.
The victim was treated at Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Case number is HX480849.
• Around 2:30AM today, a Wrigleyville man was beaten up and robbed by four offenders near Addison and Clark. After taking the man’s iPhone 5, cash, and credit cards, the offenders fled south on Sheffield. Case number is HX481223.
1) male, black, dreads
2) male, black, short hair
3) male, white, gray hoodie, jeans
4) male, white
• At 3:30AM, a concerned citizen reported that a victim had just been punched in the face and robbed of his phone outside the Belmont Red Line station. Officers were tied up with a street fight a half-block away. They were unable to find the victim or offender when they arrived. A report was subsequently filed in case HX481229.
• At 3:55AM, an Old Town resident had her purse snatched by two Hispanic men near Kingston Mines at Halsted and Wrightwood. Officers gave the victim a ride home and filed a report.
3:38AM – Officers ask for additional units to help break up the after-bar crowd at Big City Tap. “A fight almost broke out,” they say, “the guys in the Cadillac pulled a bat from their trunk”
5:39PM — Burlgary report filed. 3200 block of Clifton.
1:27AM — Big fight on the bachelorette party trolley, Clark and Patterson in Wrigleyville.
1:50AM — Battery just occurred, 3500 block of Clark.
3:01AM — Large fist fight underway at Belmont and Wilton. Ambulance summoned for a person down. One arrest.
4:26AM — Folks just arrived home in the 800 block of Lill and found their home burglarized.
5:04AM — In the 2100 block of fletcher, 4 white guys just stole a bunch of patio furniture.