|Image: SF Examiner|
At least five storage lockers were burglarized in the condo building at 3150 Sheffield yesterday, just one day after police issued a warning about similar break-ins through out the area. Police say the offender used force to enter the storage lockers and take residents’ property.
Other burglaries reported over the past few days:
• 500 block of Aldine. Forcible entry to an apartment. Discovered Wednesday evening.
• 3300 block of Greenview. Burglar forced his way through a window and took cash and a laptop sometime between Tuesday morning and 9:20 Thursday night.
• 3900 block of Pine Grove. Discovered Monday.
• 600 block of Roscoe. Rear door kicked in and property was taken. Reported last Friday morning.
• 3100 block of Hudson. Forcible entry to an apartment. Reported April 21.
• 3400 block of Lake Shore Drive. Unlawful entry to an apartment. Reported April 22.
• 500 block of Oakdale. Forcible entry burglary to an apartment. Reported April 20.