UPDATE 11:37PM: See our full, updated report HERE.
• Male, 19, shot in buttocks (good-to-serious condition)
• Male, unknown age, shot 6 times in chest/torso, 2 times in leg (critical condition)
• Female, 20, shot two times in buttocks (good-to-serious condition)
• Male, 56, shot in back of thigh (good-to-serious condition)
Four people were shot this evening in the Uptown neighborhood. Three are reported in serious- to good condition and one is in critical condition, according to police.
Here is the early information:
• Four individuals, including at least one woman, were shot about 8:15 p.m. near Truman College.
• Two individuals were found at 1132 West Wilson and two others transported themselves to Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center.
• At least 20 shell casings have been recovered. Rifle casings were found on-scene, indicating that the offenders were well-armed.
• Police were looking for a green Subaru Outback that was seen fleeing the area after the shooting.
• The understaffed 19th District was stretched thin. Nearly eight minutes elapsed from the first call of “shots fired” to the arrival of the first cops on-scene.
• Tonight’s shooting is the third multiple-victim shooting in Uptown since November 1.
CWBChicago is actively working this story. We will post a full update before the morning commute.