CHICAGO — Armed men traveling in a stolen Kia robbed at least six people during a crime spree that stretched from Boystown to Bucktown and the West Loop to North Park last night. No arrests have been made.
The crimes began around 10:50 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of West Roscoe in Boystown. There, a Papa John’s delivery driver was confronted by at least two men who demanded his property at gunpoint, according to a Chicago police report.
More robberies followed:
- at 11:45 p.m. in the 6300 block of North McCormick in North Park
- at 12:40 a.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of West Randolph in the West Loop
- at 12:44 a.m. in the 1300 block of North Damen in Wicker Park
- at 12:45 a.m. in the 1800 block of North Milwaukee in Bucktown
- at 1:20 a.m. in the 1600 block of North Talman in Logan Square
Chicago police issued a community alert Wednesday morning, describing the robbers as four Black males between 15 and 25 years old who wore all black clothing with gloves and masks.
The Kia they used was stolen earlier this week from the 400 block of North Aberdeen, according to a CPD report.
Tips can be shared with Chicago police detectives at 312-746-8253 or 312-746-7394 regarding crime pattern 23-CWP-027.